Anime Figure Hat Kids's Cap Birthday Party Supplies Christmas Gift Toys for Children Free Delivery
Material : high quality material.--100% cutton
Adjustable head circumference: 52-56 cm
Why the children like this cartoon?
1. in line with the physical and mental characteristics of younger children. The difficulties that children usually encounter are often small troubles, and there are not too many life and death of the big difficulties.
2. When you encounter difficulties, you have to cry out for help, not to let children learn the mayor, learn to cry for help, but to learn the paw patroller, to be willing to help people in trouble.
3. There is no right and wrong value orientation guidance, is a simple character development: willing to help people, overcome difficulties, loyalty, humor and optimism, people and animals live in harmony.
4. Each dog has its own equipment, and each time Ryder assigns tasks according to the actual needs, the rescue is carried out step by step. Children in this process can get difficulties calmly think about countermeasures of excellent quality.
5. Some people say that the plot is single, single language, it is boring to watch, that is only for adults. The children are watching with great interest. The subsequent episodes are getting richer and richer and should cater to an increasingly large audience of youngsters. Each character has its own catchphrase, highly summarize their own characteristics, children can also be very good at distinguishing, quickly remember, it is easy to interact with the plot, nothing bad.
6. said the mayor reflects society, it is a little too deep. It is obviously a small village mayor, a total of just a few families. There are too many characters and it's a burden for children. The mayor is quite loving, her chicken is blind at the helm, she says it has the same leadership as herself, rather than blame.
And there is not a word of blame in the whole play.
Chase from German Shepherd
Marshall from Dalmatian
Rocky from Mixed Breed
Zuma from Labrador Retriever
Skye from Cocker Spaniel
Rubble from English Bulldog