What is a good way to decompress the pressure?
1. Go jogging, play badminton, table tennis and other sports. Exercise can make you optimistic, trust me.
2. Raise a dog, animals can heal the heart, the warmest companionship.
3. Go to the game hall to play games, shoot baskets, catch dolls, and other small games, and you will feel relaxed after playing.
4. Traveling. If you can’t go far away, you can play nearby. One-day or two-day travel. When traveling, people will temporarily leave the original circle of life and breathe.
5. Read a book, watch a movie, or get a good night's sleep.
6. Face the pressure, figure out what makes you feel stressed, and then solve it.